Sunday 24 August 2014

The End of Fear

                                                            || Hari Om ||

Thursday, 21st August 2014. Our dearest Bapu assured us that He would eliminate our fears forever.
Eliminate fear at a genetic level !!!
He will release us from the prisons our fears have created, and we, His children, will live with Him in eternal joy. This poem is a depiction of how our fears torment us. We run and run, but cannot escape.
But, all fears turn to ash at His Feet !!! I LOVE YOU MY DAD




Deep in my sleep,
So late last night,
I dreamt of running.
Screaming in fright.

All alone,
And in the dark,
A vile beast with me,
As its mark.

And as I ran,
I knew not where,
I felt its piercing,
Hateful stare.

Lost, alone,
I cried in fright,
All was black,
There was no light.

Then I stumbled,
And then I fell,
Set upon,
By that hound of hell.

The beast approached,
And bared its teeth,
Nowhere to go,
Escape, retreat.






So then I stood,
And faced it strong,
Its teeth so sharp,
And talons long.

I knew then,
That I would die,
But, strangely,
I did not cry.

“Oh Lord,
I came now to thee!
May I bring,
This beast with me!”

With this prayer,
I stepped ahead,
And its snarl,
Did change to dread.

For beside me,
By my side,
With a firm stride,
And smiling wide.

Walked Bapu,
In all His grace,
He who made,
This Earth and space.

As one we marched,
And it recoiled,
Wailing like,
A helpless child. 




His presence changed 
The dark to light,
The demon cringed,
Before His might.

And at last,
It burned to dust,
As before Him,
All evil must.

I felt His hand,
On my shoulder warm,
He, my shield,
Through rain and storm.

“My child,
Never run again,
Face bravely sorrow,
Demons, pain”

“And know that I,
Am above them all,
Before me they,
Must surely fall”.

“You are never,
Alone my child,
Nor weak against,
The demons wild”.

“For you only,
Have to call,
And I will burn them,
Each and all”.

                                                         “We make our own,
Demons, my child,
And flee from them,
So far and wide.”

“Instead face them,
And let them learn,
Those who for your ,
Soul do yearn”.

“That your love for Me,
Is true,
And they have no power,
Over you”.



I bathed then,
In the warmth of His might,
And awoke,
To dawn’s sweet light”.

Woke refreshed,
And made anew,
For now I believed,
Knew it was true.

Let demons come,
Or the devil himself,
And all his vile,
Legions from hell.

And I would watch,
With eyes glad,
As they turned to ash,
Before my Dad.


II Shri Ram II
II I am Ambadyna II

II I Love You my Dad II

No comments: